November 09, 2006

Untitled..




Busiest week..so many works to be done..to be finished on time. It was only when I had exhausted all other distractions that I write dis post in here..My mind is not really focusing in one direction rite now. A friend just called expressing her "impossible relationship" problem. Keep on listening..but not fully concentrating. I'm not a problem solver not a good creator either. I feel blank..(*shrug*)(*sigh*).

Miss home already. Need some space, need some air. I planned to go home this week but have to cancel it. "Aja, lupe ke dis saturday kita keje,nk buat jamuan raya.Open ofis". Ok, whatever, I'll stay.By the way, the news about the downfall of Bush and his Republican party yesterday might cheer me up a lil bit..hmm at last..

Tomorrow I've to go to court, as usual. At least I don't have to go to office, confronting with the lawyers and workloads. Have a nice chat with all the criminals in the lock-up may open my eyes that life is not fair for everybody...maybe for certain people...But whatever it is whether u're a criminal or not..life must go on, it is how you face it..

It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 footprint(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...