February 17, 2010

Temporary...

Temporarily using this template as a blog skin. I know it's dull rolleyes ... currently getting someone to do my blog design, but due to inevitable circumstances, the new layout project has to be postponed. Since I really need a XML template for my blog, I consider to use this one at the moment until the blog design project is done. Though I couldn't edit it the way I want, I guess the XML template is more user friendly compared to the old layout. Btw, since it has RSS feed, I can just check for other blog updates from the side link without wasting my time doing blog hopping..hehe..mrgreen easy peasy.. Well, should say bye-bye to the old layout. I'm gonna miss it tho..cry


* went to Taman Negara with family in laws during CNY. Will update stories about it later if rajin...wink

2 footprint(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...