August 28, 2006


"happy faces"

IIUM 22nd Convocation...

26th August 2006- Haha don't get influenced by the post below coz now I am going to write in other language. Talking about my convo last week, it was a great day with perfect weather and the feeling of excitement was overwhelming. It was not because I am officially freed from UIA but because part of my family members and aunties were there to celebrate my convo and it was a moment and chance to meet the 'long time no seen' friends...hehe. Well, despite of the oversized robe that we have to wear and some protocols that had to be observed due to the presence of 2 Sultans (Pahang and Kelantan) and their consanguinity on that day, that did not take away our eagerness to cherish the moment. Exchange new gossips and stories were part and partial of our reunion and even in the hall most graduates were still chatting and talking to each other. His Royal Highness the Sultan of Pahang was the one who confer all the degrees on that day. I was quite proud because "my Sultan" was there since he is the Constitutional Head of IIUM hehe.. I got a bouquet of pink roses and a cute pink teddy bear that day. Overall the ceremony was not as boring as I thought and the 4 years of sacrifices and hard work (really??) has reached its end at last...

Honestly, to me, this convo is not an end but it is only a beginning of my long journey after this. Yep it is an end of my journey as a so called 'university student' but not as a learner. I am still in the process of learning. Learning to face the real life, learning to face the future,learning to face everything. A friend stated that "success is a journey not a destination" and it is absolutely true!!

2 footprint(s):

Juragan said...

"Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference. ~Arie Pencovici". Learning is a long life process. Its happen from u've made a first cry until the day that peoples cry for u....

Nikeda said...

aja, conratulations! ko nih, ada blog pun tanak ckp ngn aku.. huhuhu.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...