October 18, 2010

Watermark..

I realised that ever since I started blogging, I don't put watermark on any of my personal pics. I think watermark can ruin an image. But lately i found out there are some irresponsible people who actually "steal" my personal pic from this blog even the cow's pic from my previous post..Seriously.. I don't want to disclose which blog and so on ..I'm not a hardcore or loyal blogger since i blogged about personal life whenever i want to, but somehow I think that having a stats is good since it's not only to trace visitors to your blog but also it can tell who has clicked or downloaded pictures from your blog..like this ( the red circle are my bandung trip's pics..):


Why watermark? Watermark is a great way to discourage people from copying photos that you may have on a website. While still allowing the image to be seen, most people will probably not want the picture as it is with the watermark on it. Creating a watermark and placing it on photos that you plan to post on the web will identify them as your own work and discourage people from copying them or claiming them as their own.

Source: http://winwatermark.com

Oh well, though i think by watermarking my pics will "disturb" the pic, but yeah, reluctantly, I've to do it. Just concern that the pics from this blog will be use for bad purposes or intentions. So in the future u'll see all my pics kinda "disturbing" cos i'll be using this watermark,hehe..
For those who has personal pic in your blog, i think it's about time to watermark it.. just to create some awareness..cool

5 footprint(s):

cherie said...

nak try lah. thanks aja for the link;)

~Serenity~ said...

muna- yups u can try from the website or buat watermark sndirije..:D

Dila said...

yeah i better start watermarking my pics now..cuma kadangtu malas nak edit dulu those pics utk letak watermark..leceh sket..tapi takut org infringe our copyright better do it..:p

No Lan said...

cantiknye..camne nk buat ye..kena caj x?..

~Serenity~ said...

hi fiza..thanx for visiting..yes, u can check it out at incrediblesdesign.blogspot.com/ and request for the design u want..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...