October 26, 2010

Tag-Fave song of all time..



I have such a long list of my fave songs and as tagged by Lily in her blog, I list out 10 favourite songs of all time as far as I can recall..banyak sebenarnya..

1. Kiss me ( Sixpence Non The Richer)-this reminds me of my fave teenage time film.. "She's All That" starring Freddie Prinze Jr and Rachael Leigh Cook..

2. 25 Minutes-Micheal Learns To Rock- the most depressive song ever..*sob*

3. I will Be- Avril Lavigne ( I love this version of Avril Lavigne compared to Leona Lewis)

4. Take A Bow- Rihanna -love the sarcastic lyric that i guess dedicated to Chris Brown

5. Stay The Same-Joey McIntyre- his first debut after NKOTB- what an inspiring song

6. Celine Dion - Because You Love Me

7. The Day We Find Love-911- remember the band during high school, Lee was such a cutie..;p

8. You And Me- Lifehouse- love,love this song

9. When You're Gone- Avril Lavigne- again..I was such a BIG fan of Avril Lavigne during uni time. Got her cassette collections and her posters hanging on the wall, i miss those times..;p

10. Making Memories of Us-Keith Urban-just love his husky voice and this sweet song ...;D


Those are part of my favourite songs of all time and I hardly listen to music nowadays..Recently, during the first trimester of my pregnancy, hubby bought an ipod Classic..No it's not for me, it's for the baby..He downloaded the whole Quranic verses and want the baby to listen to it since the wife had a hard time to recite the Quran all the time..redface and of cos any "lagho" song is restricted.
mrgreen

there..the headphone stucks around the belly..

0 footprint(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...