December 20, 2009

One Year

20th December 09 - Today is our first celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. Can't believe how time flies and it's already been one year of our marriage.

Today also suppose to be the estimated due date to meet our little angel but I know he's already in the most beautiful place right now and his memories will linger in our heart forever. As I reminiscing about the ups and downs we have had over the year and some misfortune in our lives recently, I can't help but to thank God everyday that he led me to you. I honestly believe that whatever obstacle is put in our path, is never too big to overcome.

May Allah cherish us with an everlasting and many more years of happiness together.


I you everyday and each day..MySpace


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...