July 21, 2011

On snacks you'd love to try...

A little update so the blog doesn't turn dusty. I've to attend three days conference at PICC presented by the people from the World Bank which is definitely not my stuff. Very international, very economics, with data,statistics and maths. Erk. Thank God today is the last day and I guess my brain already went stale. (*_*)..

I need a happy snacks to keep me sane.

Sis in law just returned from S'pore and came knocking at the door at 1 o'clock this morning to pass this...


A bag full of Caramel Crisp Garrett popcorn that everyone was fussing about..razz

Still fresh. Just can't stop popping 'em into your mouth. Sweet luscious caramelized and crispy...

Like Oprah said, it's the best popcorn on the planet! LOL.

There you go, my pre-Ramadhan post...wink

0 footprint(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...