November 15, 2007

UPS arrr...

UPSR result was released yesterday and will be announced in every school today. As usual since our father works in PPD, we tend to know the results of every exams earlier than anyone else. Same goes to my twin sisters. Last night one of the twins, Ihah called me informing her UPSR result. She got straight A’s in her UPSR but not her other twin. Ilah got 4A's and a B in Science. I know she’s so disappointed since both of them are mostly equal in academic performance. Well I think that’s good enough coz I myself never get straight A’s in my exams as well, back in school time.. have played thru the primary and secondary years of study and regretting for not putting the best effort in the study..who cares,still went to Uni what..haha

To Nabilah aka Ilah, 4A, ok la tu. Janganla sedih2..To both of u, congrats! u girls rock!

The twins-Ihah + Ilah=2 budak busuk.=p


~hate math n science so much, so deserve to be what I am now..huhuh.
-was born intelligent, but education ruins me..;p

4 footprint(s):

Pipiyapong Abdillah Hamzah said...

dah besor ye adik adik aok..

zaihana said...

ilah ngan ihah pon amik upsr ek..boleh kenen2 ngan anak sedara kembar mie, mizul ngan hanif..hihi

~Serenity~ said...

pipi- dah besor sbb kite ni dah tua...huhu

miey- haah boleh2,sempat lagi nak isi borang ni..hehe ^^

Anonymous said...

wah..ok la tuh..ckp congrats kat dierang...tp dierang takder masalah blur cam kakak dierang en..
hihihi..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...