March 18, 2007

Weird things...

Alamak,I’ve been tagged by Miey... This is an embarrassing game where you have to expose the weird side of you when u think u’re not weird at all..well maybe for certain exceptional stuff..Heck, this is tough bcos I’ve spent ages thinking what is sooo weird about me since I’m just a normal human being.

Let me cut and paste the rules of the game first.Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tag them and to read your blog."

Ok, here goes the list:

1. I don’t eat durian. I was convinced by many people and like many times, that durian is the best fruit in the universe. I just can’t have a bite of it. Not a single.But I can stand the smell though and can eat tempoyak or anything mixed up with it. No worries! But please don’t force me to eat durian, I just can’t..huhu..


2. I never read a newspaper starting from the front page. I always start with the sports pages. Not because I particularly like sports, I just don’t like to read the contemporary heavy issues in the front page and because most of other stuffs in our papers are mean (like war,murder) and rubbish. I just don’t feel like it.

3. Whenever I go to the bookstore and intend to buy a novel, I have the habit to flip the last page of the book before I decide to buy it. Just to make sure that particular book has a good and happy ending instead of a sad ending. Once, I bought Harry Potter Book 5 and found out that Potter’s Godfather, Sirius Black died in the end of the story, I cried, and threw that book away on the floor. I did the same thing when Dumbledore died in the Book 6. I seriously haaate sad endings!

4. I don’t eat vegetables. Most of vegetables in my plate will ended up transferred in other people’s plate. Boleh kira dengan jari berapa jenis sayur je yang boleh dimakan. Heh, that’s normal what. I seriously need supplement for being absence from eating vegetables. Hmm…Vitamins.

5. My mum said I’m a penggeli. Tak boleh tengok semut ke, anai2 ke berkumpul banyak2 in groups because I tend to get this extraordinary goosebumps.Sampai sekarang ada masalah untuk siang ikan sebab tak boleh tengok isi perut ikan tu seme.


6. I have temporary memory loss since I tend to forget small things. I classified it as being a blur, and so I was told. Forgive me for that.


See, I’m not that weird. I’m just a happy human being...unique, to be specific..hehe(^0^) Hmm..to continue this game, I'm tagging these people..:

1.Sasha
2.Fad
3.Farhati
4.E-in
5.Mar
6.Asni

-korang buatla ye kalau nak, bnda pelik ni..^^

3 footprint(s):

Anonymous said...

hahaha lawakla,aja; klau buat muka blur mmg tak jd nak marah.. budakni tak reti nk marah org balik,asyik redha memanjang.ja, bila nak suka durian, asyik tulun tgk org makan jek.yang sayur tu kita samela..set!

Anonymous said...

adela org2 yg rugi jika tak makan durian.ja, satu lagi bnda pelik yg slalu dibuat time matrik dulu...ingat tak..iaitu suka kidnap kucing makcik kafe bawak masuk bilik..terseksa kucingtu..hahaha..jgn marah ja,just reminiscing the memory ...;))

~Serenity~ said...

heh.. nana, skrg dah try tak memilih sayur-sayurn..tapi tomato mmg tak sedap!!..:(

durian tnggu smpai seru br leh mkn..tak tau bile...ish,zaman matrik blh ingt lg tu..tp tu bkn kidnapla, kucing tu yg nak ikut..huhuhu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...